Our Favorite Rimmel London Foundation review

3/12/2017

Welcome to Part 3 of our Rimmel Foundation Collection Series! There's alot to be told so let's begin immediately! 

Rimmel London's "Wake me Up" and Rimmel London's Best Selling "Match Perfection" are the two liquid foundations which we are reviewing today so scroll away! 

First, Let's talk about the Rimmel London "Wake me up" Anti Fatigue foundation. Rimmel’s first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Light, moisturizing texture applies smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable all day.

What they say about it:
  • Gives an instant flawless, natural-looking finish. 
  • Radiance pearls illuminate for a healthy, radiant glow and a Vitamin Moisturizing complex.
  • 100% poreless coverage instantly eliminates signs of tiredness and lifts skin from fatigue. 
  • Peptides increase elasticity so skin recovers and bounces back more quickly. 
  • Protects with SPF 15

Review:
Alright, The "wake me up" foundation did give an instant brightness to my skin and a hint of glitter when i swatched it! Maybe that's what gives a glowly hue to your skin.
Best part is its coverage! It gives full coverage and it's super easy to apply! the formula is smooth and glides over my skin easily I've applied it with a brush and my fingertips and they it applies well with both. The shade I got is 201 classic beige & it matches perfectly to my skin tone. A pro is the SPF 15 but im not sure if its enough to protect our skin from the harsh rays of the sun. These days im using the Wake me up foundation for parties. I would love this if it gave a lit bit more of a natural glow to my skin. Apart from that i'm totally digging this foundation.


Packaging:
Love the sleek shape of the bottle very feminine and it comes with a pump. It's a lovely addition to my collection and the packaging had every detail on it and it's a glass bottle so keep away from children. It's contains 30ml of product in it. The orange cap has the Rimmel logo embossed on its top.

Rimmel London "Match Perfection" Foundation

Now, for the Match Perfection - For Invisible Coverage Visibly Perfected Skin:

What they say about it:
  • Invisible, mistake-proof foundation for visibly perfected & healthier looking skin.
  • Weightless, smooth texture blends with skins real tone instead of masking it.
  • 24HR moisture complex leaves skin feeling hydrated.
  • Soft-focus powers help reduce imperfections, pores & dark circles.
  • Protects with SPF 20.
Review:
I got the Match perfection- 300 Sand shadeand  I've found this to be my ideal everyday foundation because it has an awesome coverage and gives a natural look and it's easy to use (yayy). I've tried it again and again with fingers and brush and the application was good! It gives full coverage without the need for a primer but it has an even better finish if used with it. It is sweat proof (wait, what?) and didn't dry out my face which is a common war between me and my foundations, lol.
I loved the fact that it doesn't add colour or glitter to the skin that's the way I like my skin to look, an over all equal skintone on my face.Oh and it gave a smooth texture and it has SPF therefore it's perfection as the name suggests.

Packaging:
Rimmel London Match perfection comes in a cute cylindrical bottle with a blue top embossed with their signature crown. Its very simple and easy to handle. It comes with a pump and is in a glass bottle so be careful if you have kids around. It's got 30ml worth of product.

So , overall I can't pick favorites between these two as both of them work well for me according to where I'm going and what kind of coverage I need. But, if someone insists on me keeping one of them I'd keep the Match Perfection as it gives me the best and longer lasting natural finish for any kind of day!

Any other questions about these wonderful foundations? Let us know in the comments below or msg us on Facebook. You can read our review on Rimmel Wake me up 9-in-1 BB Cream & Rimmel London Match perfection BB Cream review here
Thank you to Rimmel London Once Again for sending us all these amazing makeup products!

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

0 comments