Review: GOSH Summer '17 Releases!

8/12/2017

Assalamalaikum Girls & Ladies,

We're here to talk about these amazing goodies we got from Gosh Arabia last month and after trial and test they're ready for reviews! Let's begin:


Volume Serum Mascara:
The wand for this was just love as soon as I set my eyes on it! You'll see it too below it helps to apply mascara without worrying about hitting you know that area near your eyebrows which I tend to most of the times, but not with this mascara and it's jet black so it does its job perfectly! It contains 10ml of product and has a six months expiry period.


The perfect wand!



Giant Pro Kajal:
So this is my favorite Kajal it's glides on smoothly and is dark enough to accentuate my eyes and it stays on the waterline , unlike a few I've used which smudge or just disappear in a while. So, if you're looking for a Vegan smooth gliding Kajal look no further , the packaging is like that of a pen which makes grip easy (I love that they have such a focus on the shape of the product which always makes it easier to grip).  It's expiry period is 24 months which is more than enough time to use it.



Pro Liner and Kajal:
This is a 2 in 1 product which is super travel friendly as you will see below , it has a perfect Pro Liner at one side and the other side a Kajal if you're not a fan of carrying too many products with you this makes life much easier. As you already know from my previous review of their Eye Liners I love them they help you in creating precise eye liner looks especially great for wings as they are so pointed scroll below and see what I mean! Kajal is just like the Pro Kajal only difference it's on the other end of an eye liner which is perfect for those travel days!


Close Up!

Close Up!
Infinity Eye Liners!
These have been given to us in three beautiful shades: 002 Carbon Black , 004 Earth, 005 Ocean. Out of which I opened Ocean to swatch and share the remaining I shall open when I'm done with the same colored liners I have already , I don't like wasting makeup by opening everything I receive immediately. Any who , you can scroll below to see te beautiful finish of this Infinity Liner it has a smudger on the other end to help create the perfect smoky eye looks! As for the Liner itself it has a very smooth and creamy texture to it but it stays on doesn't just slide or run off therefore I love it!




Alright everyone, so that was a round up of all the Eye Products we received from Gosh and we really loved all of them , I honestly didn't find anything complicated to use or have side effects to any of it but everyone has different skin types so this is my opinion only kindly try out for yourself before purchasing them , their sales counter staff are always super sweet and ready to help so please ask.

Big Thank You to GOSH ARABIA for sending these goodies over to us!
To get more of their latest updates , follow them on their Instagram Page @GoshArabia they usually have a giveaway of their latest releases. Please let us know if you'd like to know any further details about any of these products , we will be more than happy to update you all.

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

0 comments