Bottege Verde Olivo Range!

4/09/2018

Assalamalaikum World,

These are some goodies we got last year and loved the range therefore we made it a point to tell you about the products we have used and a few we have still kept safe and haven't used yet.

Alright lovelies, I've used the lip balm very much and have loved how it has left my lips feeling soft and gentle, it has no flavor and it isn't pigmented so the way I use it as a base for my lips and then on top of this I apply a layer of any lipstick that helps in no flaking lips and looks smooth.

The Body Oil I have used and loved as it helps keeping the skin soft and moisturized right after a shower as once you've had a shower or even before shower.


The Shower Gel, Soap and Body Butter I still haven't used as I have quite a lot of goodies and are still testing all of them therefore we shall update this post as I am ready to tell you about them.

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

0 comments