Treat at Wafflemeister!

4/07/2018

Assalamalaikum World!

How is everyone's new year shaping up? Hope you're all have an amazing to start to it! We are still making resolutions and praying it is a year of positive change in everyone lives!

Here's a throwback kind of post about our visit to Wafflemeister ! Thanks to City Centre and Wafflemeister, had an amazing delicious chocolaty treat! Read on to know more about it!

Wafflemeister branch at Westin City Centre Lobby!

Let's get right to business , by telling you and showing you our orders. Mamoon ( our little brother ) ordered Nutella Sandwich Waffle.


It was a waffle sandwich with chocolate and Nutella in between it with lots of hazelnuts covered on the side (as you can see in the image above) along with one scoop of whipped cream and one scoop of ice cream!

The taste was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G of both the cappuccino & waffles!

Mamoon ordered Cappuccino.

This is what I ordered Triple Chocolate Waffle one of their best sellers as Recommended by the Staff.


I also ordered a Mocha with Belgian chocolate , it was delicious it is very difficult for me to like coffees in general so they passed a tough test.

I ordered a delicious Belgian Mocha.

One image of both the delicious Waffles!


Got a little obsessed as the images were coming out quite picture perfect so went a little over board and took a few more!



Overall, our experience was wonderful loved the waffles and coffee , exactly what I expect from a good cafe and the hospitality of the staff was 5/5 friendly and thoughtful!
I would recommend you all to visit them!


They have 3 branches! If you want to avoid the service tax don't visit their City Centre Hotel Lobby Branch. Other than that they are located at the Galleria Mall in Zinj , Seef Mall Muharraq and Bahrain Bay walk.

Lots of fun posts coming up so stay tuned!

With Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This place looks amazing and these waffles looks delicious.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete