REVIEW: Johnsons Face Care Wipes!

4/09/2018

Assalamalaikum,

Today we are talking about Johnson's Face Care wipes that were sent to us by the wonderful team over at TishTash PR, are they perfect for daily use yes or no? Scroll below to see what we have to say:

So, I cannot begin to tell you how easy these wipes are to use , you'd say just like other wipes well true but not all wipes leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean at the same time without a speck of oil or makeup left behind. Therefore, it is my go to make up removal wipe / anti pollution skin care wipe hehe which basically means to use after a day out in this polluted world!


I use this after all my makeup applications , it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean I don't have to rub it aggressively a light stroke of the wipe is enough to remove eye makeup,foundation even lipstick and if it's very heavy eye makeup, I use either my Johnson's baby Oil or Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover. 


Et Voila it's all gone! I even use it when I am outdoors, during a long day outside in this Bahrains Summer Heat, my face tends to become oily thanks to the humidity and pollution which isn't a lot but it's there and the climate doesn't help in preventing it. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh!

It's available in all major hyper markets across the Middle East.

If anyone has any questions about this product , please ask us on any of our soical media channels, and we shall get back to you ASAP.

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments