The Only 1 Matt by Rimmel!

12/28/2016

Assalamualaikum Our Beautiful Readers!

How's everyone getting along with Winter? Except folks from Aussie land of course! So a few weeks ago, I got a surprise from the wonderful Rimmel Team and I'll be talking all about it in today's post because I'm in love with it and I think it deserves nothing less!


In other news, I'm really bummed that winter is leaving us already (in Bahrain) it's like 25 /27 degrees centigrade these days! :( Have been caught up house hunting sorry for being so MIA but not for long in sha Allah.  Alright, let me focus and get back to topic so we'll start with what they claim:

They Claim:
"Matte lipsticks that dry your lips are oh so yesterday! Representing a new-generation of matte lip colour, the Only 1 Matte Lipstick has it all, a non-drying formula that is actually comfortable to wear. The lipstick is so comfortable and moisturising it glides on like a dream, without dragging or skipping - you’ll love the luscious lightweight sensation. Now you can work the lustre-free lip trend with sensational style and ease."

"Sweep on high coverage, full impact colour with a flawless matte finish in a single stroke. The WOW colour you see on the stick is the one on your lips.The brilliantly bold, flattering colour looks freshly applied all day and the feeling of comfort lasts for hours and hours."


Okay, first things first you need to know - the shade I received out of the available was High Flyer (pretty apt for me if I may say so myself :p hehe I kid!) Oh and after the swatches below we've shown the other shades available below just FYI.

Shade 610: High Flyer

So , I applied this with a really light hand so I'm pretty sure if you press harder and swipe they're will be more pigmentation sorry about that but the two swipes proves what I'm trying to say.


Then I felt the need to do more better swatches so here below:







Price: AED 47 / BD 4.700 which is affordable for a branded, matt finish lippie it lasts long too!
It's Available in these 10 beautiful shades!


Available: At all Rimmel Counters at all leading hypermarkets i.e Carrefour across the Middle East and Lifestyle, Max and Boots!

If you guys have any other queries do let me know in the comments or Facebook or instagram and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

0 comments