Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick

2/27/2016


It's no secret that we love lippies even though we don't always pull them off flawlessly :( . It's such a difficult task to pick a liptsick/lipgloss/liquid lipstick etc not only what a shade to choose, but also whether it suits you or dries the living day light out of your lips, ya know what im saying?

Khairrrr, the amazing people at Havas asked us to test out the newly released "The Only One" lipsticks by rimmel. they sent 4 amazing shades: Peachy Beachy, Oh-so Wicked, Call me Crazy & It's a Keeper. Yass the names though *_*  So let's begin,


What it claims to do:

  • Non-drying, does not feel tight on the lips
  • Lip hugging formula
  • Vibrant, luminous high coverage colour
  • Homogeneous, even finish
  • Effortless application with a pleasant sensorial feel
  • Stay's put for hours and hours
  • Intense and high impact shades
  • Ultra comfortable
  • Weightless feel
  • Unique multi-tasker


Packaging:

These beauties come in a stylish and sturdy packing, I love them. They're travel friendly, the tops have a great grip once closed & so you will not have to worry about them once you toss them in your bag. Also I love how they look so cute and chic with that statement crown embossed on the top.


Swatches:

Just one glide on your lips and you get enough product to last you a while but two glides and you're good for the day. You can see the swatches I took in fading daylight lol. I don't think my images do justice to the intense moisture and color in the lipsticks.




Review:

I was super excited to try them out as you all know I'm a huge fan of lippies so let's get to it:
I loved the formula as soon as I glided it onto my lips, it was really moisturizing I'm not even exaggerating as I tend to have dry lips, it was like using Vaseline and a lipstick together but lighter no heavy feeling very comfortable *yay*,
It has a light fruity scent which is  also something I love in a lipstick. Lipsticks should smell fun not like plastic, seriously.



The colour payoff is alot in just one glide! Like I got enough to last me a while, that's another thing I loved about it. Lastly, it stay put for hours on end in between me talking, eating and just chilling (literally as it's still winter here!) I agree to their claim it's an all in one lipstick for me and one of my favorites now.
Areesha's favourite: Oh-so Wicked
Omaimah favourite: Peachy beachy

P.s Notice how much "Love" we've typed above, you probably get the point lol.



Pro's: 
  • The formula has a blend of lightweight oils therefore it's smooth and feels super light.
  • Super moisturizing formula, does not dry off the lips.
  • It has a subtle, fruity fragrance.
  • Stays on for hours therefore it's long wear which is always a win win situation.
    • Budget friendly compared to high end.
    • It comes in 10 beautiful shades including powerful pinks, ravishing reds, eye catching corals and beautiful browns to deep plum hues. Every shade is worth fighting for!

    Availabililty & Price: 
    It is available at Lifestyle, Max, Boots and Carrefour for AED/SR 47 each thats BD 4.7 in the Middle east. Buy them online here



    We give Rimmel "The Only 1 Lipstick" ★★★★ 5/5 stars and we Recommend it!

    That's all for today's review girls! Do let us know if you have any queries we'll be more than excited to reply. Follow us on GFC , Instagram and our Facebook Page to stay updated! Many more reviews coming your way!

    Lots of Love,
    The Syeda Sisters

    You Might Also Like

    1 comments

    1. great post all the shades are beautiful well its a keeper looks really pretty one
      www.mahasbeautyblog.com

      ReplyDelete