L'orèal Secret to #ExtraordinaryHair

9/28/2015




It's been more than a month since Ramadan got over. This feeling of emptiness is just not ending. I feel like there was so much we could've done but somehow time slipped too fast. It's remind me of the Hadith (a authentic quote by the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him)
"Ahmad narrated (10560) that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until time passes quickly, so a year will be like a month, and a month will be like a week, and a week will be like a day, and a day will be like an hour, and an hour will be like the burning of a braid of palm leaves.”
Let's pray Allah extends our lives to achieve the blessings of next Ramadan, Ameen!

A Surprise awaits you on the last few lines of this blogpost ^_^


Jumping to our Review now, today I'm giving a quick review on a product that L'Oreal Paris has launched, which has not just one but Six Oil extracts! It's from the Lorèal 6 Oil Nourishment Hair Range

This includes an 6 oil nourish Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil. The amazing people at Lotus PR were kind enough to ship us L'orèal Shampoo and Conditioner. Below is an Image of what we got:


6 Oil Nourish range is quite the talk of town with bloggers and celebrities posting up their pack of products images on Instagram. So what's so special about the 6 oil nourishment hair range?

L'orèal 6 oil nourishment formula is made with extracts of 6 different oil which include Almond oil makes your hair thick, coconut oil makes your hair manageable, Argan oil gives your hair strength, Jojoba oil gives shiny hair, Olive oil makes your hair soft and Camelina oil smoothens your hair.


Packaging:

There's not much I can say about the packaging of course since it's a typical plastic bottle but I love their caps, easy to pop open without injuring yourself (ya you know those shampoo's tops that are a constant threat to our precious nails, hehe)



The Product:

Lorèal 6 Oil Nourishment Shampoo is a yellow metallic color liquid that kinda resemble those DIY hair remedy mixture you make out of eggs (hehe!). What I loved about the shampoo was, a little, ermm lets say less than a tablespoon ( ok I don't know why I'm using cooking measurements, but you get my point, right?) was enough to foam up my hair, quite satisfying I must stay.



The Shampoo
The same goes for the conditioner, the amounts you see in the images were the actual amounts I used on my hair (and trust me when I say this my hair is not short...at all!). It's a yellow paste like conditioner like every other conditioner out there.


The Conditioner

Review:
First and foremost! I LOVED THE FRAGRANCE of the both the products. It almost reminded me of the traditional Arabic scent "Oud". It made the whole bathroom smell like Oud (yay!). After using the shampoo and washing it off my hair felt slightly smooth. It also claims to cleanse and nourish the hair, but I didn't really see a big difference.  But after using the conditioner my hair become extra smooth, it almost felt like I have layer of oil that I need to wash off. It made me feel a little uncomfortable at the moment tbh, because i wasn't sure if there was excess conditioner on my hair  so I kept on washing till I felt satisfied.





Results:
After drying my hair these were the results of my hair-
  • my hair felt smooth
  • a little silky
  • smelled amazing
  • felt volumized
  • no dryness of the scalp (woot woot!)
  • Less wavy
  • Grease free
Cons:-
After a few washes I noticed my hair fall didn't really decrease and I felt like it started to increase more so I've stopped using it occasionally. Just to see if my hair fall has any correlation to Lorèal 6 oil nourish shampoo and conditioner.  I feel like if a product claims to nourish your hair it will definitely effect the hair roots, but I was disappointed to see no changes. I didn't spot any increase in the usual shine either.

Will I buy Lorèal shampoo and conditioner again?

Maybe! I loved how my hair became smooth instantly and remained that way for a day or two. If you have silky thin hair then this might be the shampoo and conditioner for you.

Ok, so I said this will be a short review but this somehow got this long, sorry peeps!


Make sure you checkout our blog & our social media pages to find out about our upcoming 2nd Anniversary Giveaway! And this time we're giving back to our Pakistani readers!



Follow us on GFC , Instagram & our Facebook Page to stay updated about the latest happenings!

Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

0 comments