Labello Fruity Shine: Cherry!

3/30/2015

Assalam alaikum lovelies,

Today, I'll be doing a short and sweet review about my favorite lip balm or chap stick by Nivea which is synonymous to lip balms all over the world Labello! I've been using it for a while now.


Packaging:
  • Very simple packing easy to open as you can see below.
  • Travel friendly.
  • As in the cap closes firmly once shut no danger that it'll smear anywhere in your bag. 
  • It's weight is a mere 4.8 grams therefore light and easy to handle. 
  • Bullet has enough Labello to last any normal chap stick user quite a while.

Front side.
Back with instructions & ingredients.





Review:
  • This gave me a natural light red tint which is exactly what I was looking for. 
  • It also moisturized my lips and hydrated them as it claims for a few hours without re applying but after few hours you should as I felt it doesn't have too long of a staying power.
  • It's scented in cherry which I like about it. There are a variety of flavors including a neutral one in case you like unscented ones.
  • If you have chapped lips this is a MUST TRY for you and if you're suffering from sore lips due to either too hot or too cold weather. 
  • I should also mention here that you should try it , if you're looking for a hydrating chap stick for daily use to prevent chapped lips.
  • I give it  ★★★ 4/5 stars & Recommend it as for me it served its purpose and RECOMMEND it.

Swatch:
As I mentioned a light tint.
Price & Availability:
  • It is priced ranging from BD 1.200/- to 0.890 Fils only 
  • It is available at almost every supermarket, cold store and definitely all hypermarkets in Bahrain usually near the check out counters or in the medical rows easily.
  • Also available on many shopping websites, Google them.

That's how cute it is!

I must mention that Nivea's Labello range varies a lot in it's flavors, textures from shiny to glossy to with SPF and without etc , the formula also varies from country to country so your experience might be different from mine but I've rarely heard anyone complaint about it! :) I'd love to know how your experience has been and what's your favorite flavor?

Take Care 
Love,
The Syeda Sisters.



Hope you liked our review! If you'd like to you can follow us on GFC , Instagram and our Facebook Page to stay updated! :D 

You Might Also Like

2 comments