Sunsilk Natural Recharge!

10/01/2019

Hi Everyone!
It's been so long since we posted a review so here we are with some tea about the talk of the town "Sunsilk Natural Recharge" Range!

Few weeks ago,  I came home super exhausted after a long day at work; went straight to my room and was interrupted by mum asking me to tidy up the lounge, which I reluctantly went to do & started arranging the lounge so that it would look presentable. In a matter of minutes lo and behold right there on the sofa under a bunch of unnecessary pile of things (which were put there) were two DHL packages addressed to the both of us, after which I squealed and went straight up to unpack it.



There were two eco-friendly tote bags with both of our names on each of them, keep scrolling to see the contents and our review.


Each bag had a hair towel, new edition of Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner, a personalised wooden hairbrush with our names imprinted on each of them, a small jar of Shea butter and some cute packs of honey twig sticks to match the new edition flavors.

Loved these cute little jute bags!
Shea Butter ... so Moisturising!
Honey Sticks...yummy!
We don't recall getting any personalised stuff in any of our Bahrain PR packages so this was special to us. ❤️  Also, it was lovely to see that our names were spelt correctly in Arabic without even asking us!


We absolutely loved the eco friendly kit they sent in. Watch the complete un packing videos on our Instagram PR Highlights  @TheSyedaSistersBlog 

Review:
After using this set for around three weeks now, I believe it's safe to say that for me this shampoo and conditioner is a keeper. My hair was soft and smooth after one wash and smelled amazing. The shampoo claims too reduce hair fall, has a 48 hours fragrance bloom technology and says it's anti frizz.


I have been using the Honey and Almond Shampoo and Conditioner for around three weeks now and its left my hair feeling fresh, clean and with a flower-y scent. I did a feel a reduction in my hair fall... one thing I have to mention here is that only taking the right shampoo is not enough for making a difference in your hair fall. You also need to keep an eye on your diet , make sure you are taking the right amount of proteins and other nutrients to allow hair growth and sustainability. The water in Bahrain is usually harmful for hair so you have to go the extra mile and oil your hair among other things to reduce hair fall so a good shampoo is not an over night solution it will take time if you are not  taking care of your health you are bound to experience hair fall. I also experienced less frizzy hair after showers since my hair is usually frizzy when it dries, so that was great.


With all that said, if you'd like to, then do go ahead and try this new range for the way it makes your hair feel after a shower and the great fragrance it leaves in your hairI've loved it personally speaking.

The Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner has the added benefit of Avocado, it's main feature is that it's nourishing.




Availability:
It will be available in all major hypermarkets across the Middle East. 


Pricing:
As per my research online I have found them priced under BD. 2. The Shampoo at Lulu hypermarket is for BD 1.975 for 400ml bottle and the Conditioner is BD 1.775 for 350ml bottle.


A big thank you for these beautiful customised care packages by the wonderful team over at @ByNiggi in collaboration with Sunsilk Arabia (Unilever) we loved everything! 

Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi, This is khyati Laad. This is very interesting and useful article I got many useful information. Please visit.
    "Braiding shop".

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very informative page visit our page tooBeauty Blog  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is so amazing
    Visit my blog
    "Beauty Blog "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Really Awesome Post! I am thankful to you for providing this unique information. Wonderful blog & good post. Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post.Your thinking is very well.
    Male health & wellness

    ReplyDelete