Bottega Verde Closing Down Sale.

12/13/2017

Assalamalaikum All,

We're voluntarily writing about our favorite store that shut down recently.











Add caption

Add caption






I cannot EMPHASIZE enough about how much I love the scent of this Body Souffle Cream, you have to try it yourself to believe me! If you're into flowery fruity scents you will love it!





I received the sweetest gift box from the Store Manager Ms. Alona , who is managing a bunch of stores for Apparel Group.



This was a farewell post to Bottega Verde , this was honestly one of the only skincare shops here in Bahrain that I felt instantly connected to , the staff was always super friendly and helpful no one was ever looking down on anyone unlike some brands do which I hate!

Lots of Love & Luck to them from us , we are hoping you come back soon as we miss you! 

The Syeda Sisters!

You Might Also Like

0 comments