Rimmel's Eid Look Gift Box! ( REVIEW: Exaggerate Eyeliner & Provocalips)

12/13/2017

Assalamalaikum to everyone and a very big SORRY for being super MIA (will do a post about why we've been so away from the blog in a few days!) But for now I need to tell you lovely people about these two wonderful products which have become my favorite since I received them!!!

Over the Summer , we received a bunch of goodies from Rimmel!

Lets start with the packaging which is just super cute, compact and therefore travel friendly.
As for the working its a s wand stick eye liner which we have to start using as soon as we open the packaging. Swipe it on your upper waterline or just above your eye lashes for a precise line as it's quite a thin wand. It is also long lasting as it is waterproof.


You are about to see the reason why I love this product below, the wand!

The Tip! *heart emoticon*

Now, I'm going to talk about my GO-TO liquid lipstick these days because of the beautiful color and how super long lasting it is!


Glides on super smoothly, dries up very soon and with the sealer it stays put literally for the whole day , I used the same lipstick all three days of Eid and with all the chit chatting and eating during the house hopping , it didn't budge , I had to use wipes to remove it when I came back home!



I keep forgetting to take pictures when I use this , therefore I thought why not show you all the true colors of this product by showing it right out of the packaging.



The second awesome part about this product.. the sealer , it was completely white when I got it but one of the days in a rush before waiting for the lipstick to dry I applied the sealer and oh well it got a little tainted but works perfectly fine!


Now, for the third product that was in this lovely Eid Box which we had already reviewed earlier and I was actually running short of it so I'm glad I received another one! all about this awesomeness here on this link - http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/2017/01/scandaleyes-mascara-by-rimmel.html


Since, I need to show you all here why I love it so much this brush wand helps give a much darker extended eyelash tried, tested and approved!

Love, love, love!

Till the next post that will be very soon as we have tons to update you all about! Thank you Team Rimmel for sending these over to us!

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn to read more about the benefits of using Mascara Boxes

    ReplyDelete