Our Visit to 55 Old St. at Block 338, Adliya!

12/19/2017

So, we were invited by Traccs to attend the official opening on 55 Old St. a few days ago has the chance to meet a few local bloggers we have heard of but not interacted with so that was nice. Other than that , it was a small, cozy event. They gave us a few items out of their menu to try out and then desserts!


We were served drinks first - namely Orange Juice, followed by their kale, super healthy veggie salad.

The Delicious Salad!
Rated 4/5 Stars!
 After that the best part the delicious grilled cheese sandwich which I Recommend everyone to try!

The Grilled Cheese sandwich
Rated 5/5 Stars!

Followed by, potato sticks dish was served as you can see below, I'll get the exact names from the menu and update the post!

The Chunky Fries
Rated 3/5 Stars!
The Fries when they were dressed up with crisps!

Towards the end, after dessert we had Coffee Cappuccino Latte was Awesome!

Perfect for this weather!
Rated 5/5 Stars!
As for desserts, we had Ice Cream and Chocolate Cake.

Rated 5/5 Stars!


Vanilla Ice Cream , they have this in Charcoal Flavor too!

Now, for the cafe seating area it has indoor seating on the ground floor as well as the first floor but on the ground floor they additionally have a small but comfy outdoor seating, which in this beautiful weather is perfect!


Seating, I loved!





They also have various bakery cakes on display as well as Raw Chocolates on display as you can see below and Papermoon accessories display too!




Upstairs is my favorite area keep scrolling to know why, this below is the best part!



Modern yet Hip!

The Staircase is just magical and traditional all at the same time which is why I love it!


Across the road Al Riwaq Art Gallery can be seen.


Lots of Love,
Till the next post,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete