Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundations!

3/05/2017


In the beginning of winter , this is what we received by the lovely team over at Rimmel, it's honestly perfect for summers


What they claim?
  • Revolutionary lightweight foundation that let's skin breathe and won't clog pores. 
  • New Fresher Skin Foundation with SPF 15, light breathable coverage for an even, natural-looking, fresh finish that stays shine-free all day. 
  • It’s ultra-smooth texture is easy to apply & blends perfectly.


It comes in 4 Shade Variations, which is a reason why a lot of the bloggers have been complaining as the shades might not match everyone skin tone. Thank God natural beige met mine!

100- Ivory
103- True Ivory
200- Soft Beige
201- Classic Beige
400- Natural Beige


Review:
It has a good consistency as you can judge from the image above,  enough to easily to apply evenly all over your skin and with using a minimal amount. Now, I use a brush to apply it but even though I feel a little uncomfortable as I can't possibly wash my brush every time I want to use it especially if I'm in a hurry then I'd have to use my fingertips and even that can be unhygienic. Other than that I love everything about this foundation it truly is very light on the skin it is just one layer and doesn't feel like.


The final result is ultimately a no makeup make up look finish as you can see in the image below;



These are available at all Rimmel counters at all major hypermarkets all across the Middle East. If you'll have any questions about it please let us know in comments below and we'll get back to you asap.

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rimmel products always have an amazing review. I have been using their range of foundations for about 5 years and I love the overall effect. Everyone must try it once.

    ReplyDelete