Magicosmetix Concealor

1/04/2017

Assalamualaikum Beautiful Ladies,

We're very excited about today's post as this is our first ever colour corrector/concealer, scroll below to read our views about it and if it worked for us!



Lets's start by talking a little about the packaging now, shall we?
It's sturdy , compact and super travel friendly I've personally traveled with it and faced no issues whatsoever, super easy to use dab your finger if your in a hurry and I'm guilty of doing that.


Information is under it as you can see,



The Brush a.k.a the applicator:
It costs GBP 9.99, you can order them from here http://www.magicosmetix.com/products/concealer-brush


Easy application.
The Concealor which is almost half used by us before we clicked a picture of it :$ Well just fyi it costs GBP 14.99 if you purchase it separately and you can order it from here http://www.magicosmetix.com/products/concealer-neutralizer

It's available in one shade: Magic Orange




Let's get to the main part, as you can see below- the steps we went through when applied on dark felt tip liner:

And after the below result which is really good for such a dark eyeliner black shade we applied foundation and concealer which completed the job and give us an amazing finish. I had eye swatches of the same but I've lost them due to technical problems :( I shall update that as well on another day in the same post.


All the price and availability is as I've mentioned above and once again I'll give the link here they have a lot of  other amazing products which I'd love to try and I totally think you should too! http://www.magicosmetix.com/ 


Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

1 comments