Review: Rimmel MAGNIF’EYES 2-in-1 Double Liner

7/28/2016

Today , I'm very happily reviewing a product that has become my favorite really quickly and you'll have to scroll below to find out why!


What They Claim?
Magnify your eyes in 2 easy, mistake-proof steps to make a lasting impression at any occasion with our new 24 HR 2-in-1 shadow and kohl liner! The new Magnif’eyes double liner is ultra long-lasting, 24HR, waterproof, crease proof, transfer proof formula will stay put all day. The Magnif’eyes double liner creates endless combinations with our highly pigmented double ended stay true shadow and kohl kajal liner; from matte to shimmer to pearly finishes.


Packaging:
I love it! It's super convenient , travel friendly and easy to use nothing complicated about it and simplicity wins!

Review:
First things first, the eye shadow part was a little tricky for me as the shade is pretty dark and it's a cream formula and super pigmented so applying that was a little issue for someone like me who is used to using only powder / pressed eye shadows, but nevertheless I tried it and it stayed on and was super pigmented so they claimed absolutely correct. The Kohl on the other hand was super easy to glide on the waterline as well as along the eyelash line because the texture is just so perfect I love it and it's super pigmented as I said and it stayed on for hours at end without budging, therefore I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a super pigmented color kohl as well as the true shadow. I also remember squinting my eyes and it did not transfer or create any messy creases! But I can't say about the 24 hours part because I honestly can't wear make up for that long but it lasted longer than my other eye products which satisfied my condition of long lasting.


Swatches: Super pigmented on both ends I love it and these below are just in one swatch!




The Shades are as shown (L-R):
- Shade 001: Back to Blacks
- Shade 002: Kissed by a Rose Gold
- Shade 003: Queens of the Bronzed Age
- Shade 004: Dark Side of Blue
- Shade 005: Pink & Purple rain



Price & Availability: 45AED or 45 SR or BD 4.500/- only for a 2 in 1 product that's a great bargain!At all Lifestyle, Max, Boots, Carrefour outlets in the Middle East. It's been on counters from April 2016.

Recommended- 5/5 Stars because it meet's our expectations.

What are you favorite eye products? comment below and we are way more active on our social media accounts so don't forget to follow us on Facebook,Twitter Instagram!

Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments