Sally Hansen – Valentine Collection

2/12/2016

Hey Lovelies,

Today's post is about a few newly discovered colors part of the Sally Hansen's Valentines Collection. As they say- "These shades will serve as the ultimate glamorous accessory to your Valentine’s look!"


So , one fine afternoon we were sent these amazing goodies by the super sweet Ms. Sophie , needless to say they were the perfect shades, I absolutely love nail polishes so it was lovely to receive them and once I tried them I was super glad that I had, scroll below to know why!


Packaging:
It comes in a sturdy bottle and due to the shape it's easy to grip. It's travel friendly as well I've been carrying it around with me to and from places after applying it and not once have I had an issue with the bottles which just goes to show they're conveniently packaged. The applicator is also very convenient and helps to coat nails evenly.


Our Review:
So, we received the shades Red Eye, Redgy and Dig Fig (you can see the swatches below). 
The best part, I feel in a nail paint apart from the SHADE is the APPLICATOR brush and these Miracle Gels have the most conveniently shaped brush which allows full coverage of your nail without triple coating the same nail to get equal coverage (which is something I've done in the past ends up looking really weird).
Two coats were perfect for me so I applied two but I know people who are happy with just one coat as well. 
The Miracle Gels give a very fine shiny & glossy finish to our nails.
It dries in a matter of minutes which is perfect for someone like me who keeps running errands all day.
We also got a Top Coat 2.0 along with which protects the Miracle Gel to stay on and resist chipping and maintain the longevity of our pretty nails throughout a week or even two. Just apply the top coat leave your hands out in daylight for just 5 minutes not even lamp light (like in mani's) and it's there to stay! 
What else do we girls want from a gel paint? I honestly just want all the above which I got so I'm rating these products 5 out of 5 stars as I believe it gives great value for our money.

Dig Fig- A shade similar to Wine Stock
Shade Redgy.
Two Coats of Shade Dig Fig.
Shade- Red Eye

The Sally Hansen Valentine’s Collection includes:
·        Miracle Gel – Wine Stock
·        Miracle Gel – Red Eye
·        Miracle Gel – Redgy

L-R- Red Eye, Wine Stock and Redgy

PricingMiracle Gel Colors: 43AED & Miracle Gel New Top Coat 2.0: 45AED

Availability in UAE: At Wojooh, Lifestyle, Carrefour & Spinneys

Hope you all liked our review! If you have any questions regarding anything to do with this post please leave your comments below and we'll get right back to you!

Till the next post!
Lots of Love,
The Syeda Sisters

You Might Also Like

2 comments