Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

4/19/2015

Assalamualaikum Lovelies!


Did you know? Maybelline is celebrating their 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY this year! Which is why we are dedicating this post in honor of the celebrations! 

I was surprised, to be honest, I had no idea they're so grown up *hehe .

Without further a due let's begin our review of a Must-Have product & a staple in every girls makeup kit!  The Colossal volume express Mascara! Maybe she's born with it or maybe it's Maybelline! 

Packaging:
  • As you can see the container is lovely! Purple is my favorite color so that caught my eye first and the Yellow was equally eye catching!
  • The packaging is such that it has a lot of product inside it, for me it's lasted quite a while & I'm sure it's thanks to the volume of mascara inside of it.
  • It's easy to handle as well as being travel-friendly. 
  • I've never had any leaking issues or any others problems with it's packaging.
The Mascara!
Details on the back!
The Wand:
  • The bristles of the wand are amazing and precise they help us pick each lash individually and give it the length and lift it deserves!
  • Also the size allows it to be gripped properly in our hands.

The intricate brush on the wand.

Swatches:
Well not exactly a swatch but yes experimented on my eyes! Believe me when I say.. the pictures do NOT do justice to how good it works! You have to try it to believe it!




Review:
  • When I started using it I must say the very first time it had a very strong scent indescribable and it would go away in a while but till it was there it would be really strong.
  • I must also mention after using it more than 4 times it stopped and I was so glad it did! 
  • Very easy to glide, although sometimes the wands does touch my eyebrow bone if I do it in a hurry.
  • It has never made clumps on my eyelashes .
  • It clearly divided my eyelashes as you might have seen in the images above. 
  • We, Alhumdolillah have good eyelashes which is why I was more amazed at the extra length it gave my lashes in an instant along with the lift. 
  • It's good for lazy no make-up days it's jet black so it gives a tint of bright black to your eyes and you're ready to go, for a person like me it's good enough for lazy days and a lip tint!
Cons:
We honestly didn't run into any negative aspects while using this product and it's been over a year.


Availability & Price:
It is available everywhere especially on online shops, over the counter as well as all department stores in almost every country of the world. Price must vary place to place , I got it from India it was INR: 350/-.

We give Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
★★★5/5 stars

Liked our review? Wanna read some more? Click here.

Follow us on GFC , Instagram & our Facebook Page to stay updated about the latest happenings!

Until our next post , Keep Smiling! :)
Love,
The Syeda Sisters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments