Colorbar in Shade Nude.

4/12/2015

Assalam alaikum,

Here I am, with another short review of a nail paint I used few months back. It's a nude shade as you can see and I had never tried any , assuming my hands would look dark and just not suit me. A friend convinced me to give it a go and see the results so I did!


Packaging:
  • Classy look of the bottle.
  • Very easy to get a grip on the bottle thanks to the cubic shape.
  • Volume is of 9 ml.
  • The applicator brush is of amazing quality. (Scroll down to know why?!) 

Swatched: on my nails as you can see below,

At home.
Near the window.
Review:
  • The texture was very smooth and consistency was not too runny or too still.
  • Very easy to apply, in one glide it gave me full coverage without any bristles moving in any weird directions.
  • It had a nice shine to it a glossy finish which I loved.
  • Nude shade wasn't expecting it to go with my skin tone but it did so try it , it may surprise you!
  • Great color for office wear.
  • One more point I Loved was that it did not chip away after 3-4 days.
  • Only Con is that it dries up very fast so you have to be careful while applying or you'll end up with marks that'll take time to fix.

Availability:
Available at Colorbar counters in all beauty stores. I would recommend everyone to try this and give it ★★★★4/5 stars.

If you liked this review, please follow us on GFC , Instagram and our Facebook Page to stay updated! :D 

With Love,
The Syeda Sisters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments