Lakme True Wear: N238

2/11/2015



Assalam alaikum girls,

Today, I'll be posting a review of my favorite Lakme Nail Polish! =) Yes, I've written I as Omaimah doesn't like nail polishes. :D 
Back to topic, this range has been pretty successful as far as I've heard and my experience with it A.W.E.S.O.M.E sums it up. Let me show you why even though my pictures did not do justice to it but still.

The shade in sunlight.
The Info on top, easy to find!
Packaging:
As you can below, the bottle is a simple cute paint bottle of 9 ml quantity and it's easily manageable. As for behind the bottle, further details mentioned regarding it such as the instructions and where it was made in, due to the size it is travel friendly.



Review:
  • Super easy application in one coat whole fingertip get's covered. 
  • Has a good consistency not watery or too thick.
  • Very elegant finish and the darker shades have a glossier finish, as this shade is light you can't see the glossiness unless you apply it on top of a layer of another darker shade of nail polish. I've tried that but forgot to click a pic it looked amazing!
  • Wonderful color very neutral for any occasion, if your not into dark shades this is a MUST have for you. I feel it suits people with dusky skin tones as well it actually depends on your confidence if you believe you can you will!
  • It is lasting as it claims I've only worn it for 3 days max but I know people who have claimed it goes on great for up to 5 days with no or really less chipping.

Tube light version. *unedited*
Availability:
Easily available all over India and Indian shopping websites as well as Amazon.com. I told a friend to get it for me when she went to Mumbai.


Pricing:
It is priced at Rs. 100/- only. I believe for such a well performing nail paint the price is absolutely just and affordable. I can't wait to get more shades from this range if the stocks are still available.

I give this Lakme N238 ★★★ 5/5 stars and Recommend it to you all!
If you liked this review, please follow us on GFC , Instagram and our Facebook Page to stay updated! :D 

With Love,
The Syeda Sisters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments